Improving patient service at the point-of-care and striving for an error-free environment is what iTech Automation’s healthcare solutions are all about.
Our healthcare solutions incorporate hardware components that allow complete freedom of movement in lightweight, ergonomic form factors â€” perfect for hospitals, clinical care, and physician’s offices. Devices recommended ensure durability for years of worry-free operation, even in the most demanding environments. Our integrated software solutions help prevent adverse drug events by confirming patient identification, medication, time, dosage and route.
This easy-to-use, integrated system allows point-of-care providers to deliver meds safely, while accessing critical patient information and precautions.
- Real-time access to the most recent patient information including medications, lab results and insurance information
- Flexible communication options: batch data, Wi-Fi, and cell phone
- Improved patient safety/customer care
- Reduced errors
- Improved integrity of specimen collection and blood supplies through specimen labeling
- Improved insurance claim processing and payment turnaround
- Improved administration and employee efficiencies
iTech Automation solutions can be used as the basis for barcode systems and labeling systems alike. This application can be utilized by phlebotomists who need to go to the patientâ€™s bedside to obtain verification (data) off the patient identification and from the lab procedure request form. A simple confirmation of the scanned information for the procedure initiates the printing of a specimen identification label from a small desktop or portable label printer.
At iTech Automation, we make it easier for point-of-care providers to deliver exceptional patient care because improving patient safety should never be difficult.
We are committed to an approach that offers a total solution option to healthcare providers that is customized to meet institution-specific needs in hardware: (printers and scanners), media (wristbands and labels), as well as connectivity-based software (middleware or firmware) when deemed necessary by certain HIS/LIS (Hospital Information System/Laboratory Information System) protocols.
The portfolio of barcode solution options includes:
- Thermal printing wristbands
- Laser printing wristbands and labels
- Thermal barcode printers
- Hand-held computers and scanners
- Installation and service